Sunday, February 7, 2010

How many campaign staffers will Hillary fire tonight?

And does she have a petition for divorce ready to file if she loses New Hampshire to Obama?How many campaign staffers will Hillary fire tonight?
I'll bet she is throwing stuff right this minute and will need sedation before the evening ends. And those poor staffers must wish they were a million miles away. I predict she will hire the ghost of Eternal Chicago Mayor The Honorable Richard Daley to manage the rest of her campaign and channel with him every night.How many campaign staffers will Hillary fire tonight?
Hillary Clinton will be taking a second look at her staff for the loss in Iowa.
I wonder how many staffers are going to 'suicide' in a local park after this...
A better question is, who will suffer a fatal accident tonight or commit suicide, in the very near future.
Awww... you made a funny ;)
keep listening to billy boy.he;s the first one she;ll let go.people are seeing right through here as a lier and a fraud.we don;t need any more clinton;s or bush;s in the white house.we need a change some new blood.
Poor 'ol Bills eyes were all puffy and the guy looked exhausted!


I felt sorry for him, somehow.
You know, I drove to Iowa today to volunteer for Hillary. I live in Wisconsin. Do you know that they knew I was there to drive people to the caucus. They didn't have anything for me to do when I arrived. My husband brought his vehicle as well and we were driving from 3 hours away. There were so many people that wanted to be there as the ';big dog'; that nothing was getting done. They were just sitting there on their email. It was so disappointing. We left without doing anything due to their disorganization.





Let me also ad that my husband and I are professional recruiters and we can recruit many volunteers. We told this to the Hillary office in Madison, WI and never received a call. I have no idea what the problem is with Hillary's campaign but the people around her do not seem to have what it takes to get the job done.





Could that be part of the problem? I think so.
All those wasted years being use an ashtray ,by old Bill
she sounds like she dont know she came in second

No comments:

Post a Comment