Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What are your thoughts on parents that make their children campaign for them?

It seems that most parents want to convince their children to support the same candidate. I've even seen loads of children, bored out of their minds, clueless to what they are doing, campaining for a candidiate. Why don't parents teach their children about the parties and candidates in a truthful, non skewed fashion?What are your thoughts on parents that make their children campaign for them?
If I could get more than one of my lazy seven kids to campaign for me, I'd put 'em to work too!!What are your thoughts on parents that make their children campaign for them?
Why do parents force thier kids to go to the same church or speak the same language or eat the same food as they do? Parents have a right to give thier children the upbringing they - not you or I or the State - think is best for them. That might mean a good education, or 'freedom' to form thier own opinions - or it could mean religious indoctrination, or, yes, political activism.





I don't aprove of using children for political ends, but my aproval should not be required.
They are pimps.





if the child is an adult and willfully goes out and campaigns, then it's ok.





I think the same of people who whore their children out at anti-abortion rallys, illegal immigration rally's etc. A child is not a billboard.





Not saying it is bad to expose children to these things, just don't whore them out to the cause.
Ah....


How about the dog with a campaign shirt..





Make any connections you want to on this...


but at our convention I saw a dog with a Hillary shirt on. I think the poor woman needs to have a baby when she starts clothing dogs to make a political statement.





Parents, no matter how much they emphasize independence, do have a hardcore effect on what a kid believes when they grow up. It takes awhile to shed it and sometimes they never do.. but eventually they will come into their own.


Do I agree with making them campaign? Hell no.. go to the park child.
If my kid if i had one would love there support. But i wouldnt make htem campain for me at all. I want them to pick who they think is the best.





Dosent matter if they agree with me or not. My family is more republican and i am a demorcate.
I think it is pathetic. Chelsea was and still is an absolute disgrace as a speaker. Evidently she didn't receive a good education.
I'm sure Wally and the Beaver would have loved it if Ward was running for president.

No comments:

Post a Comment