Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it legal to put campaign signs along a highway?

Hi, I am campaigning for a man running for the Governor of Illinois and was wondering what the laws are regarding putting up campaign signs along major interstates/highways and other roads? I am only slightly aware of the term ';right-of-way'; areas and have no knowledge of Illinois laws regarding the issue.





Thanks! And if you have any citations/specific documents I can verify your answer w/ I'd appreciate it!Is it legal to put campaign signs along a highway?
The only sign I could think of you putting up would be a sign to fight corruption among Illinois politicians.... HAHAH





In Illinois it is illegal to place any such signs along highways/roadways without a ';permit';, even then most roads are off limits... Im sure you can stand along the roadway however.Is it legal to put campaign signs along a highway?
No but I have seen them in the middle median and up the ramps here in MI in 2006. But I got the point that Michigan did not want a CEO running the state.

No comments:

Post a Comment