Friday, February 12, 2010

Is there a policy or procedure to follow when creating an ad campaign?

There is someone I work with who has trouble following art direction. I need to type up formal policy and procedures to following when creating an ad. Our ads include photography and selecting models. Please help!Is there a policy or procedure to follow when creating an ad campaign?
I would recommend that you try implementing a Creative Brief. A creative brief gets everyone on the same page: the client, the writer, the art director/designer, even the production manager.





A good creative brief outlines the scope of the project, the objective of the piece, the target audience, key messages, tone and ';personality'; of the design and the method by which the results of the piece will be measured.





If you send me an e-mail, I will send you an outline for a Creative Brief that I have used.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment