Friday, February 12, 2010

What was the most memorable televised, campaign sponsored ad during the Obama-McCain presidential race?

Was it a positive ad, or a negative one? Why do you remember it? What was it about?What was the most memorable televised, campaign sponsored ad during the Obama-McCain presidential race?
It was that half hour infomercial that Obama purchased.





I never watched it, I presume it was positive (toward himself), but the fact that he raised enough $$$ to be able to buy a 30 minute block of time on 5 networks was awe inspiring.What was the most memorable televised, campaign sponsored ad during the Obama-McCain presidential race?
a positive ad?????





Does the republican party still DO those????





all I heard was alot of BS about how the other guy was gonna be the Anti-Christ, and RUIN the country.





I never ONCE heard a reason WHYYYYYYYYY I should vote FOR McCain.





Only BS made up reasons, why NOT to vote for Obama.





They only made me WANT to vote for Obama even more.





Because if you couldn't think of a sinlge positive thing to say about yourself.......then why would I vote for you?





Obama put forth ideas and hope.........





McCain put forth.......well, Obama bashing.

No comments:

Post a Comment