Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What are some good campaign slogans during this election?

What's the best campaign slogan during this election?





I saw this one yesterday and liked it a lot: 'Give em Health Hillary'.





Any that can top that one?What are some good campaign slogans during this election?
NO WAY - YOU CANT TOP THAT... I LIKE IT I LIKE IT---- THANKS! HILLARY08!!!What are some good campaign slogans during this election?
I like the concept of ';ready on day one,'; although I disagree that that description is more applicable to Mrs. Clinton than Obama or McCain.





PS I am on the conservative side of the spectrum and am not too happy with any of the choices - and wasn't impressed by much of the rest of the primary field either.





I find it somewhat ';liberating'; not to have a dog in the fight at this point. I'm more or less just an observer now. :)
YES WE CHANGE -- Obama








None for Hillary or McCain, campaigns I guess nothing to say or do.





That's it Hillary %26amp; McCains' slogan:





';Nothing to say or do for America';
S铆 se puede! S铆 se puede!
  • blonde hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment