Friday, February 12, 2010

How do I start an effective campaign?

Recently a close friend of mine took an overdose because he had been bullied for months secretly. He survived luckily, but his school refused to punish the bullies despite their lack of real remorse.


So his family, his girlfriend and I are attempting to raise awareness.


What I'd like to know is how is the best way to get radio stations, newspapers and even possibly the government to take any notice of our letters?


What should I write?





FYI We live in the UK





Thanks for any help xHow do I start an effective campaign?
start with STRATEGY..its important to keep your campaign reach the success.. what are the line that you're pushing of.. what the unique thing with it.. think about it... just trying to help ya..How do I start an effective campaign?
Don't blame the bullies. Your friend overdosed because he's an idiot.
I am very sorry for that. I will send to you as a gift my book ';AWARENESS'; if you ask it to my email address. It is in my portfolio. Also if you like, please promote my motto:


';Let all of us become genuinely sincere, grateful and respectful of The One Who Gave us Life, to mother nature and to ourselves.
Call your local BBC or ITV (for instance, I'm in the East or Anglia when they play local news) or even call This Morning (they've dealt with things like this before) on ITV and ask if they would show your story. That's ridiculous. Also, take it up with your local council, since they essentially run the school. My fiance works for a school and has helped parents deal with problems like this. News and the council should help.
In Australia you can take out cheap ads in school newsletters....you could organise a campaign in them....I work in Advertising myself....





A) I would do a campaign showing where bullies end up in later life.





B) Show the scars and suffering bullies inflict (use good visuals)
start talking to as many people as you can and try to make it


as hard as you can for the bullies and maybe they will see the error in there ways .good luck
check the Dr Phil web site


his son did a big campaign in usa

No comments:

Post a Comment