Friday, February 12, 2010

Who ever imagined that the Obama campaign would become this unglued this early?

Is this now an entry point for Al Gore or someone else? Top dems realize that Hillary can not put Humpty Dumpty back together in time for the election. Any thoughts?Who ever imagined that the Obama campaign would become this unglued this early?
I expected it a long time before this. I could not understand how the media could just ignore this church and the pastor's attitude towards whites and Jews. I have no doubt they have known about this for some time now.





I would disagree with you about Hillary Clinton. I think she has stuck to the issues and will continue to do so.Who ever imagined that the Obama campaign would become this unglued this early?
It actually is late in this campaign cycle, since the public work into campaigning started more than a year ago (I discount the public announcements; that is just for show). Because of this, the only alternative for the Dems is Clinton, since she remains in the race and is a viable candidate via delegates and popular vote.





Think if all of this happened and Obama had the nomination locked up...this is a brewing disaster for the Dems now; this other scenario would have destroyed the credibility of the party for a decade, if not longer.
I thought Hillary's campaign would implode before Obama's. I think Hillary has been given a boost to catch up to, or blow by, Obama.





Al Gore has no place in politics.
Let me see if I've got this straight....





He attended the church for 20 years...


He considers the man his mentor....


He was married by this ';minister';....


His children were baptised by him as well....


His wife has never been proud of her country....


He refused to say the pledge of alligence...


He won't wear a flag pin on his lepel....


He never heard these comments...


He never knew his minister's views....





So either he is just another liberal liar or he is totally stupid....





Either way..... I don't want him anywhere near my country's Whitehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment