Monday, February 8, 2010

How do you feel when your company launches a campaign across all media?

My company is shortly launching an aggressive media campaign across TV, radio, print-media and outdoor hoardings and I am extremely excited about it.





I feel a part a very responsible organisation now. :-)





How did you feel when similar thing happened to you?How do you feel when your company launches a campaign across all media?
I'm still workng on it, but I'll let you know. Congrats!How do you feel when your company launches a campaign across all media?
If you are sharing the responsibility, you better be very concerned. Afterallone day or the other your company will want all the money they are speding now, back. You better be sure you are going to do just that.
  • blonde hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment