Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do you regard the campaign people standing outside the polls?

Does thier presence make a difference in how you vote? Do you avoid them? Do you talk to them to clarify issues? Do you politely take the literature and toss it later? I'm just curious what other people think/do.How do you regard the campaign people standing outside the polls?
Scary that I live in the same world as some of you! Not intelligent, spittle receptacles, nothing better to do? Very short sighted. A large number of highly intelligent people, who have many important things to do, feel very passionately about the causes they choose to support, and feel a duty, as a citizen of a free and open society, to show public support for their causes.





As for the question, talk to them if you are interested in what they have to say. Start a dialogue. Or just pass them by if you want to. It's YOUR choice! That's one of the only good things about our political process. Choose something, do something, support something.How do you regard the campaign people standing outside the polls?
I avoid them. I don't think they are that intelligent to begin with and they could steer gullible people their direction.
They put their pants on pretty much the way I do: one leg at a time. Talking to them is NOT going to change my mind.





Their candidate has had ample opportunity to convince me I should vote for him or her.





Some middle aged or senior citizen drinking free coffee and munching on stale donuts who is there because they have nothing better to do will not change votes. If they do, that voter should remove themselves from the polls and the gene pool.
Just like somebody I meet at the counter in the diner or bar -- someone to talk to about politics or other subjects.
Excellent spittle receptacles
I ignore them, I have never walked into an election without knowing exactly how I was going to vote long before arriving
i've already made up my mind before I go there...so no they don't influence me.





They are supposed to be 1000ft from the poll entrance anyway...so it's easy to avoid them.
  • microsoft word
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment