Friday, February 12, 2010

I am going to start a campaign to bring back the Routemaster buses in London. Will you support me?

You know, the one where you got on at the back and there was a conductor.I am going to start a campaign to bring back the Routemaster buses in London. Will you support me?
I heard Boris Johnson was already bringing them back, but they wont have conductors, will have police. Might be wrong thoughI am going to start a campaign to bring back the Routemaster buses in London. Will you support me?
Paul... sorry to disappoint you, but we are in 2009. Bring on the fast-pay ticket machines in my opinion!





But because I'm in a good mood (as I got the day off school), then yes, I shall support your campaign :D





EDIT: You don't need to start a campaign as it's already happening, click here to read more: http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009/鈥?/a>
I don't do buses deary
in spirit
Of course
I won't support you - but you can have my seat if you like...
count me in

No comments:

Post a Comment