Friday, February 12, 2010

How do I start a temporary campaign?

I am 15 years old and I want to do something big on my college resume. I know this isn't big, but I want to start a year long Sikh awareness campaign. Are there any legalities I have to keep aware of? Even if it doesn't do anything for my college app, I want to do it. Do I open a non-profit? How do I dissolve it after a year?How do I start a temporary campaign?
You can start a non profit organization and approach local Sikh community through Gurduwara for help. There is beautiful movie on this subject by an American titled, ';Mistaken Identity'; and also Justice ministry of US has made a movie for there recruits on this subject. Get blessings of Guru through Ardas and Hukamnama before start. To dissolve you need to submit a report to tax department and a letter of closing.

No comments:

Post a Comment