Sunday, February 7, 2010

How can I find out the sources of campaign contributions given to the presidential candidates?

Instead of focusing on what the candidates say or past performance, I want to base my vote on who gave what and how much to the presidents. Say if a candidate accepted money from a foreign goverment for fund raising, then I would not want to vote for such a person. If the candidate says they are for environment, and it turns out the biggest campaign donor was an oil company, I will not vote for that candidate. Things like that. So question is how do I find out and figure out the integrity of said donors?How can I find out the sources of campaign contributions given to the presidential candidates?
Here, I use these sites allot. Tons of info.


Question:


';Say if a candidate accepted money from a foreign government for fund raising, then I would not want to vote for such a person.';





Answer:


I will bet you voted for Billy Boy Clinton and he accepted millions from foreign governments.








Republicans get money from:


Oil and Gas


Real Estate


Guns


Tobacco





Democrats get money from:


Labor Unions


Trial Lawyers


Gambling


HollywoodHow can I find out the sources of campaign contributions given to the presidential candidates?
Well, it sure seems like presidential candidates don't pay much attention to the source of campaign contributions.
Secretary of State Website, get the list and give 'em hell Harry.

No comments:

Post a Comment