Sunday, February 7, 2010

What campaign slogan should i use for my running for Vice Prez?

I'm running for Class Vice President. And I am completely out of ideas for campaign slogans! My name is Clare if that helps ith some ideas. And don't say ';Vote 4 Claire 4 Vice Prez'; because i can think of that by my own! And if your is good I'll have you be my best answer!What campaign slogan should i use for my running for Vice Prez?
a vote for claire is a vote for less homework.





a vote for claire is a vote for a playground and recess





a vote for claire will etend time between classes. and longer lunches.








then dont give long speeches short simple to the point.





bring a bunch of snacks and b like only if i get ur vote.What campaign slogan should i use for my running for Vice Prez?
Vote for Clare, she'll make school (or class) fair!





Share your vote with Clare, she knows how to care!





(A stretch...) Clare can flair. Vote for fair Clare!





[Name of pres.] and Clare make a good pair!
Any phrase with the word ';change'; in it. That word alone can get the most underqualified elected.

No comments:

Post a Comment