Thursday, February 4, 2010

Any rules about wearing campaign buttons to work on election day?

My co-workers and I were planning on wearing buttons supporting our choice for President but we work at a Private Golf Club where all the rules are very different. We don't want to risk getting into trouble. I couldn't find anything about it online. Thank you!Any rules about wearing campaign buttons to work on election day?
I would ask your supervisor about it first... you dont want to get in trouble... I would think its probably best not too, but if your supervisor is ok with it than go ahead :-PAny rules about wearing campaign buttons to work on election day?
It's entirely up to your employer and his/her policy. Chances are you work in a ';right to work';state, meaning you work at your employer's whim and can be fired for no reason, so you might want to learn the policy before trying this.

No comments:

Post a Comment