Thursday, February 4, 2010

What is a good campaign slogan for a sophomore president named Danielle?

My name is Danielle J, and I need a good slogan. I have a few pretty good ones, but it would be great to get some other good opinions.What is a good campaign slogan for a sophomore president named Danielle?
Give em Hell and Vote for DanielleWhat is a good campaign slogan for a sophomore president named Danielle?
Just repeat ';Change'; and ';Hope'; over and over again, and no one will question your credibility.





Oh it helps if you're black and accuse anyone who criticizes you of being racist.
Lol, just do what super delegate says, I totally agree with him. And don't forget, say you are related to Barack Hussein Obama.
Vote Danielle or go to hell!
i am not MC SAME................ vote for me
Vote for me even thought I don't know nuttin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment