Sunday, February 7, 2010

How does it help a politician to campaign to a bunch of undersexed pimply teenagers?

She got in a good jab at Bill the other day. That was pretty funny. ';What in my background has prepared me to deal with bad evil men?'; she asked a group of supporters. I'd vote for her if she had the Brother From Another State as her running mate. I'd sit on my porch and watch the white wingers go apoplectic.How does it help a politician to campaign to a bunch of undersexed pimply teenagers?
What's apoplectic?How does it help a politician to campaign to a bunch of undersexed pimply teenagers?
Huh? How can I answer a question that makes no sense?
well those undersexed teenagers can keep it up all night, go figure this one buster.
teenagers elected slick willie! lets hope it doesn't work on this clinton!!!
By campaigning to the undersexed pimply teenagers, the politician is trying to get free labour, IE: get them to hand out my political flyer's to every door in town for free!


Let them ';think'; they are involved and making a difference
As long as the democrats can find stupid people to believe their lies, thats all it takes to get votes. Thank our government schools for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment