Sunday, February 7, 2010

How do you start a presidential campaign?

I'm only a lowly 16 year old, from a poor family in a normal New Jersey suburb, and I was wondering if I had any chance at running for president. If I did, how would I start my career in politics? Governor first? Senator? Rep of New Jersey?..I mean if Obama could do it so young, then surely I could in 20+ years.How do you start a presidential campaign?
I would recommend starting in your community. Later you can run for state rep or senator. Then just keeping going up step by step.How do you start a presidential campaign?
You start by making promises, then lying about more promises, then not follow through on your promises, and more lying all the time.
Start at the local level and work your way up, good luck.
  • blonde hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment