Sunday, February 7, 2010

Will the liberal media elites start the smear campaign against Parker Griffith during the Christmas season?

It's all too predictable! Will they shoot his house up like they did to Lou Dobbs?Will the liberal media elites start the smear campaign against Parker Griffith during the Christmas season?
Democrats basically lost a party member who reliably voted against their initiatives anyway. Griffith was a ';no'; vote on Lily Ledbetter, the stimulus package, the American Clean Energy and Security Act, the Affordable Health Care For America Act and financial reform legislation. On top of that, Griffith particularly fetishized having a missile defense system in Eastern Europe, which the administration plans to scrap. On his website, Griffith called the missile shield the ';best stimulus,'; mainly ';because his district contains the base for Boeing's ground-based missile defense research.';Will the liberal media elites start the smear campaign against Parker Griffith during the Christmas season?
You know, I do have to thank the Libs for this one facet of their twisted little psyches. I don't have a tv, so I get a lot of my news on the radio or internet. So if I'm busy, I can get behind in what's going on. But I can always count on the far Left to clue me in. As soon as I start to see the bashing, the ridicule, or the rants in capital letters, I know to pay attention because our side has scored off them. This is how I learned about Glenn Beck. I kept seeing all this outrage on here from Obama disciples, so I said hey, who the heck is this guy? And I started listening to Beck and now I listen whenever I get the chance, sometimes twice a day. And I owe it all to the Libs.





Good luck to Griffith, glad to see another one came to his senses.
What Liberal media? Just because most TV stations don't cater to your world view like Fox doesn't mean they're Liberal.





Get over yourself and broaden your horizon.
Everyone is so sick of the liberal media





They think everyone is some kind of robot
Uhmmm....Parker lives here in Alabama.





The liberals know better than to cross the State line :)

No comments:

Post a Comment