Sunday, February 7, 2010

Where can I find a breakdown on campaign contributions for the presidential race?

I know that Obama and Clinton are running neck and neck in terms of fundraising to date - with Edwards a distant third. My question, however, is where can I find a SPECIFIC breakdown on WHERE these donations are coming from? I suspect that Clinton's are mainly from PAC/special interest groups. I'm curious as to which candidate has received the most funding from individuals, particularly donations in the $25-500 range. Many thanks!Where can I find a breakdown on campaign contributions for the presidential race?
Clinton, Romney %26amp; Mc Cain all opted for extensions to the filings due to the Government Ethics Committee declaring some of their holdings including Blind Trusts include conflict of interest.


You may never see these disclosed but no fear, they will leak out. Normally candidates were always forthcoming about tax reports etc. Campaign Reforms have made some changes tuff (McCain co-authored the bill ? he will disclose once all is sold off) Capital Gains Taxes will eat the profits alive especially the Clintons $$ from 1983 it was sizable.


The above sights once updated will help. Be patient. No one is giving up anything easy this election.Where can I find a breakdown on campaign contributions for the presidential race?
http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/index.鈥?/a>





http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/search鈥?/a>
That's a good site, but it's only got data up to March 31st. A lot has happened since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment