Monday, February 8, 2010

What is the best hairstyle for a political campaign watch party?

I'm 20 years old and I've been invited to a watch party for the results on the night of the election. It will be very large, formal, business attire (dress suit for me) event at a nice hotel ballroom so what are appropriate hair styles? I have long curly hair and no bangs. Should I wear it down, up, or are there any cool style tips anyone can give? It's formal so it obviously should be styled nicely, however, it is still a type of celebration so I want to look more elegant classy than old school politician-style. Any suggestions?What is the best hairstyle for a political campaign watch party?
put your hair up in a bun. or have it down and curly.What is the best hairstyle for a political campaign watch party?
a mowhawk! you'll catch them off gaurd :D

No comments:

Post a Comment