Thursday, February 4, 2010

How do I campaign for my running for president of my class?

I am running for president of my class. I am not aloud to put up posters until the week before the voting. So what should I do for now for the next two weeks to let people know that I';m running. I think half of my grade knows but what about the rest of the school?How do I campaign for my running for president of my class?
Get candies and put labels on them that say Vote your name for President! Also stick index cards that say Vote for your name for President in peoples' lockers. How do I campaign for my running for president of my class?
you need to introduce yourself to people you dont already know, be nice to everyone, and show that you really want to be president. if you're introducing yourself to someone start small talk and then mention that youre running. also be really nice and kind to everyone including people you dont like
Well im a very crafty student and so you could go to microsoft publisher and make little signs and then glue em to index cards, and ask ur teacher to allow you to put them up iin his/her classroom. Or attach a mint or lollypoop or somethng, and stick em in ppls lockers.



I think you need an issue - ';Evolution is just a theory'; stickers on all biology books. Then you could all debate evolution and by the end of the year you would all be experts in evolutionary theory.
hand out like pencils or like stickers


one thing you can do is like get labels and print like vote for.. on them that's wat i did and i was really close to winning
Hang up posters make pins even bake cookies to bring to your school.
This sounds corny but I would simply ask people for their vote. One on one contact. They will remember that and vote for you because nobody else bothered.





Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment